On Monday, May 29, cyclists from across the city will meet at various starting points for the Bike to Work Day Group Commute & Breakfast. Cyclists will ride from starting points to converge at Yonge and Charles St. for the group ride to Nathan Phillips Square. Once at Nathan Phillips Square, participants will enjoy a free breakfast courtesy of St. Lawrence Market and Jet Fuel Coffee.
Official City Bike to Work Day starting points (with ride coordinators and police escort):
• Bloor and High Park: 7 a.m.
• Yonge and Lawrence: 7 a.m.
• Danforth and Woodbine: 7 a.m.
• Yonge and Charles St.: 7:30 a.m.
Community Start Points:
• Don Mills and Lawrence Ave. E. (Don Mills Centre): 6:15 a.m.
• Danforth Ave. and Danforth Road: 6:30 a.m.
• Humber Rider and Waterfront Trail (Thunderbird Bridge): 6:30 a.m.
• Laird and Eglinton Ave. E.: 6:45 a.m.
• Christie St. and St. Clair Ave (Wychwood Barns): 7:15 a.m.
• Waterfront Trail at Kew Garden Park: 7:15 a.m.
• Dundas St. E. and Kingston Rd.: 7:30 a.m.
For more information please visit bikemonth.ca/toronto